Adaptive Second-Order Sliding Mode Algorithm-Based Modified Function Projective Synchronization of Uncertain Hyperchaotic Systems
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Adaptive Second-Order Sliding Mode Algorithm-Based Modified Function Projective Synchronization of Uncertain Hyperchaotic Systems
- Tran, Xuan-Toa; Kwon, Cheolhyeon; Oh, Hyondong
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE ACCESS, v.8, pp.149952 - 149962
- This article proposes a synchronization technique for uncertain hyperchaotic systems in the modified function projective manner using integral fast terminal sliding mode (I-FTSM) and adaptive second-order sliding mode algorithm. The new I-FTSM manifolds are introduced with the aim of having the fast convergence speed. The proposed continuous controller not only results in the robustness and high-accuracy synchronization in the presence of unknown external disturbances and/or model uncertainties but also helps alleviating the chattering effect significantly. Numerical simulation results are provided to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed control design technique and verify the theoretical analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.