A Precise Neural-disturbance Learning Controller of Constrained Robotic Manipulators
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A Precise Neural-disturbance Learning Controller of Constrained Robotic Manipulators
- Ba, Dang Xuan; Bae, Joonbum
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE ACCESS, v.9, pp.50381 - 50390
- An adaptive robust controller is introduced for high-precision tracking control problems of robotic manipulators with output constraints. A nonlinear function is employed to transform the constrained control objective to new free variables that are then synthesized using a sliding-mode-like function as an indirect control mission. A robust nonlinear control signal is derived to ensure the boundedness of the main control objective without violation of physical output constraints. The control performance is improved by adopting a neural-network model with conditioned nonlinear learning laws to deal with nonlinear uncertainties and disturbances inside the system dynamics. A disturbance-observer-based control signal is additionally properly injected into the neural nonlinear system to eliminate the approximation error for achieving asymptotically tracking control accuracy. Performance of the overall control system is validated by intensive theoretical proofs and comparative simulation results.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.