Non-peptidic small molecule inhibitors of XIAP
Cited 41 times inCited 43 times in
- Non-peptidic small molecule inhibitors of XIAP
- Park, Cheol-Min; Sun, CH; Olejniczak, ET; Wilson, AE; Meadows, RP; Betz, SF; Elmore, SW; Fesik, SW
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.15, no.3, pp.771 - 775
- Non-peptidic small molecule SMAC mimetics were designed and synthesized that bind to the BIR3 domain of XIAP using structure-based design. Substituted five-membered heterocycles such as thiazoles and imidazoles were identified that serve as replacements for peptide fragments of the lead.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.