Effects of photowashing treatment on electrical properties of an AlGaN/GaN heterostructure field-effect transistor
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Effects of photowashing treatment on electrical properties of an AlGaN/GaN heterostructure field-effect transistor
- Choi, Kyoung Jin; Jeon, CM; Jang, HW; Lee, JL
- GAAS-MESFET; GAN; SURFACE
- Issue Date
- A V S AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY B, v.20, no.4, pp.1574 - 1577
- The changes in atomic composition and surface states at the surface of AlGaN caused by photowashing treatment were studied by synchrotron radiation photoemission spectroscopy (SRPES). The effect of surface treatment on the electrical properties of AlGaN/GaN HFETs was examined by both current-voltage (I-V) and transconductance dispersion measurements. From these, the origin of changes in electrical properties caused by the photowashing treatment was proposed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.