A modified generic second order algorithm with fixed-time stability
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A modified generic second order algorithm with fixed-time stability
- Tran, Xuan-Toa; Oh, Hyondong
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ISA TRANSACTIONS, v.109, pp.72 - 80
- This paper introduces a modified second order sliding mode algorithm with fixed-time stability analysis based on the Lyapunov function approach. An existing second order sliding mode algorithm is generalized, which provides superior features on convergence rate, accuracy, and robustness against a class of perturbations. The performance of the proposed algorithm is compared with existing algorithms through designing observers first. Then, the proposed algorithm-based controller which displays the fixed-time convergence property is designed to validate its effectiveness and to confirm the theoretical analysis. (C) 2020 ISA. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.