Prescribed performance adaptive finite-time control for uncertain horizontal platform systems
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Prescribed performance adaptive finite-time control for uncertain horizontal platform systems
- Xuan-Toa Tran; Oh, Hyondong
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ISA TRANSACTIONS, v.103, pp.122 - 130
- This paper presents a new approach to the design of prescribed performance adaptive control for uncertain horizontal platform systems with the finite-time convergence. Following an appropriate performance function and error transformation, a new adaptive control law is proposed by using a novel integral non-singular terminal sliding mode surface. The proposed approach simultaneously guarantees that (i) the transient responses of the closed-loop system possess some advanced properties such as the existence of the prespecified lower bound of the convergence rate and of the pre-established upper bound of the maximum overshoot; and (ii) the finite-time convergence of the state trajectories/tracking errors to zero. The global stability and finite-time convergence are strictly analyzed. The proposed method is clarified and verified through two numerical simulation examples. (C) 2020 ISA. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.