An enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2/antibody-binding domain fusion protein (APEX2-ABD) as a recombinant target-specific signal amplifier
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2/antibody-binding domain fusion protein (APEX2-ABD) as a recombinant target-specific signal amplifier
- Lee, Jisu; Song, Eun Kyung; Bae, Yoonji; Min, Junseon; Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Park, Tae Joo; Kim, Moonil; Kang, Sebyung
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.54, pp.10945 - 10948
- A recombinant target-specific signal amplifier was constructed by genetically fusing the enhanced ascorbate peroxidase 2 (APEX2) and an antibody-binding domain (ABD). The fusion protein APEX2-ABD possessed the peroxidase activity and the antibody-binding capability simultaneously and replaced the conventional HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies in a TSA assay for amplifying fluorescence signals.
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.