Atomic variations in digital alloy InGaP/InGaAlP multiple quantum wells due to thermal treatment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Atomic variations in digital alloy InGaP/InGaAlP multiple quantum wells due to thermal treatment
- Shin, Jae Won; Jeong, Hu Young; Yoo, Seung Jo; Lee, Seok-Hoon; Han, Jun Hee; Lee, Jeong Yong; Ahn, Jun Sung; Park, Chang Young; Park, Kwang Wook; Lee, Yong-Tak; Kim, Jin-Gyu; Kim, Tae Whan
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.53, no.11, pp.11
- High-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM) images showed that the lattice distortion of as-grown InGaP/InGaAlP multiple quantum wells (MQWs) appeared to be due to the small thickness of the alloyed layers, and that their distortion was relaxed owing to the high atomic mobility. High-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy images demonstrated that the chemical intermixing of Ga and Al atoms between the InAlP and InGaP alloy layers due to thermal annealing relaxed the stress of the InGaAlP layer. The atomic arrangements of the as-grown and annealed MQWs are described on the basis of the experimental results.
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.