Electrical current suppression in Pd-doped vanadium pentoxide nanowires caused by reduction in PdO due to hydrogen exposure
Cited 4 times inCited 5 times in
- Electrical current suppression in Pd-doped vanadium pentoxide nanowires caused by reduction in PdO due to hydrogen exposure
- Kim, Byung Hoon; Oh, Soon-Young; Jeong, Hu Young; Yu, Han Young; Yun, Yong Ju; Kim, Yark Yeon; Hong, Won G.; Lee, Jeong Yong; Kim, Hae Jin
- Doped carbons; Electrical current; Hydrogen exposure; Hydrogen gas; PD nano particle; Vanadium pentoxide; Work function change
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.96, no.16, pp. -
- Pd nanoparticle-doped vanadium pentoxide nanowires (Pd-VONs) were synthesized. Electrical current suppression was observed when the Pd-VON was exposed to hydrogen gas, which cannot be explained by the work function changes mentioned in previous report such as Pd-doped carbon nanotubes and SnO 2 nanowires. Using the x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, we found that the reduction in PdO due to hydrogen exposure plays an important role in the current suppression of the Pd-VON.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.