Comparison of linear and 2D IR spectra in the presence of fast exchange
Cited 27 times inCited 24 times in
- Comparison of linear and 2D IR spectra in the presence of fast exchange
- Kim, Yung Sam; Hochstrasser, RM
- 2D IR spectra; Acetonitrile-methanol; Vibrational coherence transfer
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B, v.110, no.17, pp.8531 - 8534
- The few picosecond time scale H-bond making and breaking in the system acetonitrile-methanol dominates the mechanism of vibrational coherence transfer that is evident in the shapes of both the linear and nonlinear IR spectra of the CN group.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.