Enhanced Curie temperature persisting between 100 and 200 K (similar to 50 K by theory) with Mn (similar to 0.290%) based on InMnP : Zn
Cited 3 times inCited 3 times in
- Enhanced Curie temperature persisting between 100 and 200 K (similar to 50 K by theory) with Mn (similar to 0.290%) based on InMnP : Zn
- Shon, Yoon; Jeon, H. C.; Lee, Sejoon; Lee, S. -W.; Kim, D. Y.; Kang, T. W.; Kim, Eun Kyu; Yoon, Chong S.; Kim, C. K.; Park, Y. J.; Kim, Yongmin; Baik, Jeong Min; Lee, J. L.
- A3. Metalorganic chemical vapor deposition; A3. Molecular beam epitaxy; B2. Magnetic materials; B2. Semiconducting indium phosphide
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF CRYSTAL GROWTH, v.297, no.2, pp.289 - 293
- The samples with the Mn concentrations of 0.290% and 0.062% revealed that both in the calculated diffraction pattern and experimental pattern of transmission electron microscopy (TEM), the FCC lattice was still maintained after the Mn doping. The regularly spaced spots of ordered Mn produce the anomalous Hall effect (AHE) showing the characteristics of diluted magnetic semiconductor, which is caused by hole-mediated ferromagnetism due to the increase of hole concentration in tetrahedrally coordinated semiconductor. Ferrornagnetic semiconductor of T-c between 100 and 200 K demonstrated by TEM and AHE can be formed in diluted magnetic semiconductor based on InMnP:Zn epilayers additionally co-doped with Zn.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.