Intracluster photodimerization of thymine: Size-dependent modes of cluster ion fragmentation
Cited 8 times inCited 9 times in
- Intracluster photodimerization of thymine: Size-dependent modes of cluster ion fragmentation
- Kim, NJ; Kang, H; Jeong, G; Kim, Yung Sam; Lee, KT; Kim, SK
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.115, no.15, pp.7002 - 7005
- A mechanistic investigation of the processes following ultraviolet (UV) irradiation was carried out. A set of distinct and remarkably size-dependent modes of cluster fragmentation were discovered. These modes were also identified as the main culprit for the striking mass distribution that was experimentally observed. Multiple absorption of photons played a key role in such intracluster photodimerization.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.