Applications of 2D IR Spectroscopy to Peptides, Proteins, and Hydrogen-Bond Dynamics
Cited 102 times inCited 96 times in
- Applications of 2D IR Spectroscopy to Peptides, Proteins, and Hydrogen-Bond Dynamics
- Kim, Yung Sam; Hochstrasser, Robin M.
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B, v.113, no.24, pp.8231 - 8251
- Following a survey of 2D IR principles, this article describes recent experiments on the hydrogen-bond dynamics of small ions, amide-I modes, nitrile probes, peptides, reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and amyloid fibrils.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.