Particle-in-cell simulation of a neutral beam source for materials processing
Cited 6 times inCited 10 times in
- Particle-in-cell simulation of a neutral beam source for materials processing
- Hur, Min Sup; Kim, SJ; Lee, HS; Lee, JK; Yeom, GY
- Neutral beam source; Particle-in-cell simulation; Plasma materials processing
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE, v.30, no.1, pp.110 - 111
- Neutral beam processing is being considered as a new technique to reduce plasma-induced damage in materials processing. We report on particle-in-cell simulations of a neutral beam source. The system is composed of an ion-beam source and multireflectors which neutralize incident ions and reflect neutral particles. It is revealed from the simulations that about 2.8 % of the ion-current from an ion-beam source is successfully neutralized before reaching a diagnostic plate.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.