BETA-ALKOXYACRYLATES IN RADICAL CYCLIZATIONS - REMARKABLY EFFICIENT OXACYCLE SYNTHESIS
Cited 83 times inCited 74 times in
- BETA-ALKOXYACRYLATES IN RADICAL CYCLIZATIONS - REMARKABLY EFFICIENT OXACYCLE SYNTHESIS
- LEE, E; TAE, JS; LEE, C; Park, Cheol-Min
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, v.34, no.30, pp.4831 - 4834
- Beta-alkoxyacrylates were found to be exceptionally efficient radical acceptors in radical-mediated intramolecular cyclizations. For example, reaction of 5-bromo-2-pentanol with ethyl propiolate, tributylstannane-mediated radical cyclization, and hydrolysis yielded (+/-)-(cis-6-methyltetrahydropyran-2-yl)acetic acid, a known component of civet.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.