Stereoselective Synthesis of alpha-Diazo Oxime Ethers and Their Application in the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles through a [3+2] Cycloaddition
Cited 41 times inCited 33 times in
- Stereoselective Synthesis of alpha-Diazo Oxime Ethers and Their Application in the Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles through a [3+2] Cycloaddition
- Lourdusamy, Emmanuvel; Yao, Lin; Park, Cheol-Min
- Carbenoids; Cycloaddition; Diazo compounds; Heterocycles
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.49, no.43, pp.7963 - 7967
- The stereoselective diazo transfer reaction with oxime ethers offers an efficient route to the corresponding α-diazo oxime ethers. The utility of these compounds has been demonstrated by the synthesis of highly substituted pyrroles through a [3+2] cycloaddition of α-oximino carbenoids with enamines (see scheme).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.