Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Substituted Enamides by an Oxidative Heck Reaction
Cited 39 times inCited 38 times in
- Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Substituted Enamides by an Oxidative Heck Reaction
- Liu, Yu; Li, Dan; Park, Cheol-Min
- arylation; cross-coupling; enamides; Heck reaction; palladium
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.50, no.32, pp.7333 - 7336
- Functionalization of enamides under Heck conditions has been limited to those with unsubstituted vinyl groups. By tuning reaction parameters that allow for the balance between stability and reactivity of reactants, the oxidative Heck cross-coupling to produce highly substituted enamides in good to excellent yields was achieved (see scheme).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.