Expedient Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles via Tandem Rearrangement of alpha-Diazo Oxime Ethers
Cited 49 times inCited 37 times in
- Expedient Synthesis of Highly Substituted Pyrroles via Tandem Rearrangement of alpha-Diazo Oxime Ethers
- Jiang, Yaojia; Chan, Wei Chuen; Park, Cheol-Min
- 2H-Azirines; Oxime ethers; Quaternary centers; Rhodium-catalyzed synthesis
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.134, no.9, pp.4104 - 4107
- An efficient rhodium-catalyzed synthesis of 2H-azirines and pyrroles has been developed. Novel rearrangement of α-oximino ketenes derived from α-diazo oxime ethers provides 2H-azirines bearing quaternary centers and allows for subsequent rearrangement to highly substituted pyrroles in excellent yields.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.