Divergent reactivity of alpha-oximino carbenoids: facile access to 2-isoxazolines and 2H-azirines
Cited 16 times inCited 16 times in
- Divergent reactivity of alpha-oximino carbenoids: facile access to 2-isoxazolines and 2H-azirines
- Qi, Xinxin; Jiang, Yaojia; Park, Cheol-Min
- C-H FUNCTIONALIZATION; ASYMMETRIC-SYNTHESIS; VINYL AZIDES; INSERTION; CYCLOADDITION; PYRROLES; INDOLES; ESTERS; BONDS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.47, no.27, pp.7848 - 7850
- Mild catalytic reaction conditions for the synthesis of 2-isoxazolines and 2H-azirines have been developed via carbenoids derived from α-oximino diazo compounds. This has been utilized in the one-pot synthesis of pyrroles in the presence of 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.