Synthesis of 2-aminofurans and 2-unsubstituted furans via carbenoid-mediated [3+2] cycloaddition
Cited 14 times inCited 13 times in
- Synthesis of 2-aminofurans and 2-unsubstituted furans via carbenoid-mediated [3+2] cycloaddition
- Jiang, Yaojia; Khong, Vanessa Zhong Yue; Lourdusamy, Emmanuvel; Park, Cheol-Min
- POLYSUBSTITUTED FURANS; EFFICIENT SYNTHESIS; HETEROCYCLES; DERIVATIVES; PYRROLES; KETONES; ETHERS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.25, pp.3133 - 3135
- An efficient dual synthetic manifold for 2-aminofurans and 2-unsubstituted furans has been developed. The carbenoid-mediated [3 + 2] cycloaddition of copper carbenoids with enamines provides 2-amino-2,3-dihydrofurans which serve as common intermediates for both 2-aminofurans and 2-unsubstituted furans.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.