Facile synthesis of 2-alkyl/aryloxy-2H-azirines and their application in the synthesis of pyrroles
Cited 15 times inCited 13 times in
- Facile synthesis of 2-alkyl/aryloxy-2H-azirines and their application in the synthesis of pyrroles
- Qi, Xinxin; Xu, Xianxiu; Park, Cheol-Min
- HIGHLY SUBSTITUTED PYRROLES; RING EXPANSION; CYCLOADDITION; MULTICOMPONENT; 2H-AZIRINES; CHEMISTRY; 2-HALO-2H-AZIRINES; REACTIVITY; ALKALOIDS; CARBENOIDS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.33, pp.3996 - 3998
- Free carbenes generated from α-diazo oxime ethers by photolysis undergo facile N-O insertion to afford 2-alkyl/aryloxy-2H-azirines in good to excellent yields. This method allowed for the development of a tandem reaction for pyrrole synthesis via 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.