Carbenoid-mediated N-O bond insertion and its application in the synthesis of pyridines
Cited 5 times inCited 3 times in
- Carbenoid-mediated N-O bond insertion and its application in the synthesis of pyridines
- Qi, Xinxin; Dai, Lu; Park, Cheol-Min
- DE-NOVO SYNTHESIS; DIELS-ALDER REACTION; ONE-POT SYNTHESIS; DERIVATIVES; CYCLOADDITION; ALKYNES; 1,2,4-TRIAZINES; ISOQUINOLINES; CYCLIZATION; ACETYLENES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.48, no.91, pp.11244 - 11246
- Highly efficient synthesis of 3-hydroxypyridines has been developed based on carbenoid-mediated N-O bond insertion. Treatment of δ-diazo oxime ethers with dirhodium complex Rh2(tfacam)4 rapidly provides a variety of pyridines in 5-10 minutes in good to excellent yields.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.