Equivalent circuit model for power bus design in multi-layer PCBs with via arrays
Cited 2 times inCited 5 times in
- Equivalent circuit model for power bus design in multi-layer PCBs with via arrays
- Kim, Jingook; Shringarpure, Ketan; Fan, Jun; Kim, Joungho; Drewniak, James L.
- Cavity model; circuit model; decoupling capacitor; inductance; parallel planes; power distribution network (PDN)
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE MICROWAVE AND WIRELESS COMPONENTS LETTERS, v.21, no.2, pp.62 - 64
- An equivalent circuit model for multilayer power planes with multiple via arrays is proposed. The complexity of the actual geometry is greatly reduced in the circuit model with the accuracy maintained. The model is corroborated by measurements.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.