Dynamic exclusive-OR gate based on gate-induced Si island single-electron transistor
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Dynamic exclusive-OR gate based on gate-induced Si island single-electron transistor
- Kim, DH; Kim, Kyung Rok; Sung, SK; Lee, JD; Park, BG
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.38, no.11, pp.527 - 529
- Basic operation of a dynamic exclusive-OR gate implemented by field effect transistor and a single-electron transistor is experimentally demonstrated, for the first time. Logic output voltage shows full swing operation at a supply voltage of 20 mV. Fabricated single-electron transistors are advantageous for implementing a multi-gate single-electron logic circuit.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.