Negative differential transconductance characteristics and inter-band tunneling mechanism of fabricated FITETs
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Negative differential transconductance characteristics and inter-band tunneling mechanism of fabricated FITETs
- Song, Seung-Hwan; Kim, Jin Ho; Kang, Sangwoo; Lee, Jong Duk; Park, Byung-Gook; Kim, Kyung Rok; Kang, Kwon Chil
- Degenerately doped junctions; FITET; Inter-band tunneling; Negative differential transconductance
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.49, no., pp.S790 - S794
- Field-induced inter-band tunneling effect transistors (FITETs) were fabricated, based on a conventional SOI MOSFET technology. Negative differential transconductance (NDT) characteristics and output inter-band tunneling characteristics were observed at room temperature, and these characteristics were explained with inter-band tunneling physics. An inter-band tunneling current of a FITET flows when the energy bands of degenerately doped regions align, and it does not flow when they do not. The energy-band movements in the floating-body region were investigated from device simulation results.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.