Three-dimensional characterization of microstructure by electron back-scatter diffraction
Cited 61 times inCited 66 times in
- Three-dimensional characterization of microstructure by electron back-scatter diffraction
- Rollett, Anthony D.; Lee, Sukbin; Campman, R.; Rohrer, G. S.
- Issue Date
- ANNUAL REVIEWS
- ANNUAL REVIEW OF MATERIALS RESEARCH, v.37, pp.627 - 658
- The characterization of microstructures in three dimensions is reviewed, with an emphasis on the use of automated electron back-scatter diffraction techniques. Both statistical reconstruction of polycrystalline structures from multiple cross sections and reconstruction from parallel, serial sections are discussed. In addition, statistical reconstruction of second-phase particle microstructures from multiple cross sections is reviewed.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.