Modelling of band-to-band tunnelling in silicon-on-insulator transistor with degenerately doped floating body
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Modelling of band-to-band tunnelling in silicon-on-insulator transistor with degenerately doped floating body
- Kim, Kyung Rok; Park, B. -G.; Dutton, R. W.
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.44, no.18, pp.1089 - U58
- Numerical simulations based on a novel band-to-band tunnelling model and DC quasi-stationary method have been performed for a field-induced inter-band tunnelling effect transistor with a degenerately doped floating body and source/drain tunnel junction. Carrier injection through the tunnel junctions into a floating body is responsible for negative-differential conductance as well as negative-differential trans-conductance. Simulation results for various device structures show that a gate field-effect on the tunnel junctions is a key design factor to improve device characteristics.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.