Stamp collapse in soft lithography
Cited 94 times inCited 104 times in
- Stamp collapse in soft lithography
- Huang, YGY; Zhou, WX; Hsia, KJ; Menard, E; Park, Jang-Ung; Rogers, JA; Alleyne, AG
- Roof collapse; Soft lithography; Stamp collapse
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- LANGMUIR, v.21, no.17, pp.8058 - 8068
- We have studied the so-called roof collapse in soft lithography. Roof collapse is due to the adhesion between the PDMS stamp and substrate, and it may affect the quality of soft lithography. Our analysis accounts for the interactions of multiple punches and the effect of elastic mismatch between the PDMS stamp and substrate. A scaling law among the stamp modulus, punch height and spacing, and work of adhesion between the stamp and substrate is established. Such a scaling law leads to a simple criterion against the unwanted roof collapse. The present study agrees well with the experimental data.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.