Molecular dynamics analysis of structure and intrinsic stress in amorphous silicon carbide film with deposition process parameters
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Molecular dynamics analysis of structure and intrinsic stress in amorphous silicon carbide film with deposition process parameters
- Kim, Ju-Young; Lee, BW; Nam, HS; Kwon, D
- Amorphous silicon carbide; Incident energy; Molecular dynamics simulation; Substrate temperature
- Issue Date
- Trans Tech Publications
- MATERIALS SCIENCE FORUM, v.449, no.1, pp.97 - 100
- Amorphous silicon carbide (a-SiC) films were deposited using molecular dynamics simulations employing the Tersoff potential. The structure and intrinsic stress of a-SiC films changed dramatically with changes in such principal deposition process parameters as substrate temperature and incident energy. Changes in structure and intrinsic stress with deposition process parameters were analyzed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.