Highly conductive coaxial SnO2-In2O3 heterostructured nanowires for li ion battery electrodes
Cited 205 times inCited 200 times in
- Highly conductive coaxial SnO2-In2O3 heterostructured nanowires for li ion battery electrodes
- Kim, Dong-Wan; Hwang, In-Sung; Kwon, S. Joon; Kang, Hae-Yong; Park, Kyung-Soo; Choi, Young-Jin; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Park, Jae-Gwan
- OXIDE NANOWIRES; SNO2 NANOWIRES; NANOROD HETEROSTRUCTURES; THEORETICAL-ANALYSIS; X-RAY; LITHIUM; PERFORMANCE; FABRICATION; GROWTH; COMPOSITES
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.7, no.10, pp.3041 - 3045
- Novel SnO2-ln(2)O(3) heterostructured nanowires were produced via a thermal evaporation method, and their possible nucleation/growth mechanism is proposed. We found that the electronic conductivity of the individual SnO2-ln(2)O(3) nanowires was 2 orders of magnitude better than that of the pure SnO2 nanowires, due to the formation of Sn-doped ln(2)O(3) caused by the incorporation of Sn into the ln(2)O(3) lattice during the nucleation and growth of the ln(2)O(3) shell nanostructures. This provides the SnO2-ln(2)O(3) nanowires with an outstanding lithium storage capacity, making them suitable for promising Li ion battery electrodes.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.