Evolution of optical phonons in CdS nanowires, nanobelts, and nanosheets
Cited 34 times inCited 25 times in
- Evolution of optical phonons in CdS nanowires, nanobelts, and nanosheets
- Lee, K.-Y.; Lim, J.-R.; Rho, H.; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Park, J.-G.
- POLARIZED PHOTOLUMINESCENCE; LATTICE CONTRACTION; RAMAN-SCATTERING; ROOM-TEMPERATURE; CADMIUM-SULFIDE; RESONANCE RAMAN; NANOCRYSTALS
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.91, no.20, pp. -
- We report Raman scattering from single and ensemble CdS nanowires, nanobelts, and nanosheets. The Raman spectra of nanobelts and nanosheets are notably different from those of nanowires, exhibiting a strong enhancement of the multiphonon response. Moreover, the first-order longitudinal optical (LO) phonon energy systematically increases with increasing lateral size from nanowires to nanobelts, and to nanosheets. These results suggest that the optical phonons in the CdS nanostructures are influenced by strain, crystallinity, and exciton-LO phonon coupling.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.