Spatially resolved photoluminescence mapping of single CdS nanosheets
Cited 4 times inCited 5 times in
- Spatially resolved photoluminescence mapping of single CdS nanosheets
- Rho, H.; Lee, K. -Y.; Hoang, T. B.; Titova, L. V.; Mishra, A.; Smith, L. M.; Jackson, H. E.; Yarrison-Rice, J. M.; Choi, Y. -J.; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Park, J. -G.
- CADMIUM-SULFIDE; NANOBELTS; NANORIBBONS; EXCITONS; LUMINESCENCE; NANOWIRES; GROWTH
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.92, no.1, pp.1 - 3
- We have utilized spatially resolved low temperature photoluminescence to probe the electronic states and structural symmetries of individual single crystalline CdS nanosheets. Spatially resolved photoluminescence imaging of a single CdS nanosheet reveals a distinctive spectral variation across the nanosheet. We observe A-like exciton states which emit most strongly near the outer edges of the 5 mu m wide nanosheet, while B-like exciton states emit most strongly along the center region of the 30 mu m long axis of the nanosheet.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.