Polarized photoluminescence and time-resolved photoluminescence from single CdS nanosheets
Cited 6 times inCited 6 times in
- Polarized photoluminescence and time-resolved photoluminescence from single CdS nanosheets
- Hoang, TB; Titova, L. V.; Mishra, A.; Smith, L. M.; Jackson, H. E; Lee, K. -Y; Rho, H; Yarrison-Rice, J. M; Choi, Y. -J.; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Park, J. -G.
- CADMIUM-SULFIDE; NANOBELTS
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.92, no.14, pp.1 - 3
- We have utilized polarized low temperature photoluminescence (PL) to probe the electronic states and structural symmetries of individual CdS nanosheets. High resolution transmission electron microscopy measurements indicate highly crystalline material with different nanosheets exhibiting significant variations of the direction of the c axis, which are consistent with polarization measurements of PL from single CdS nanosheets. The quality of the nanosheets is reflected in measurements of exciton lifetimes of similar to 200 ps, a value significantly longer than observed for CdS nanowires whose diameter is the same as the thickness of these nanosheets, but shorter than that observed in bulk crystals.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.