Analytic Model for Low-Frequency Noise in Nanorod Devices
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Analytic Model for Low-Frequency Noise in Nanorod Devices
- Lee, Jungil; Yu, Byung Yong; Han, Ilki; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Ghibaudo, Gerard
- Field-Effect Transistors; Low-Frequency Noise; Nanorods; Oxide Traps; Surface States
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.8, no.10, pp.5257 - 5260
- In this work analytic model for generation of excess low-frequency noise in nanorod devices such as field-effect transistors are developed. In back-gate field-effect transistors where most of the surface area of the nanorod is exposed to the ambient, the surface states could be the major noise source via random walk of electrons for the low-frequency or 1/f noise. In dual gate transistors, the interface states and oxide traps can compete with each other as the main noise source via random walk and tunneling, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.