Phase-Transition Temperatures of Strained Single-Crystal SrRuO3 Thin Films
Cited 22 times inCited 21 times in
- Phase-Transition Temperatures of Strained Single-Crystal SrRuO3 Thin Films
- Choi, Kyoung Jin; Baek, Seung Hyub; Jang, Ho Won; Belenky, Land J.; Lyubchenko, M; Eom, Chang-Beom
- Compressive strain; In-plane; Out-of-plane lattice parameters; Phase-transition temperature; SrTiO3 substrates; Structural transition temperature; Temperature dependence; Temperature regions
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.6, pp.759 - 760
- The temperature dependence of in-plane and out-of-plane lattice parameters of a compressively strained SrRuO3 thin film grown on a SrTiO3 substrate is reported. The structural transition temperature of the SrRuO3 thin film shifts by more than 200 degrees C toward the lower-temperature region due to compressive strain (see graph).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.