Fabrication of (Ga,Mn)N nanowires with room temperature ferromagnetism using nitrogen plasma
Cited 11 times inCited 13 times in
- Fabrication of (Ga,Mn)N nanowires with room temperature ferromagnetism using nitrogen plasma
- Baik, Jeong Min; Shon, Y; Kang, TW; Lee, JL
- Nanowires; Nitrogen plasma; Photoemission spectroscopy; Room temperature
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.87, no.4, pp.1 - 3
- Ferromagnetic properties of (Ga,Mn)N nanowires were examined by treating with nitrogen plasma at 200 °C. Nanowires grown by chemical vapor deposition were n-type and no secondary phases were found. The magnetic moment increased and was maintained at room temperature by this treatment. Synchrotron radiation photoemission spectroscopy revealed that Ga vacancies significantly increased, but N vacancies decreased by plasma treatment, leading to a decrease of MnGa-VN complex and the enhancement of Mn activation.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.