Biomems and nanotechnology-based approaches for rapid detection of biological entities
Cited 21 times inCited 24 times in
- Biomems and nanotechnology-based approaches for rapid detection of biological entities
- Bhattacharya, Shantanu; Jang, Jaesung; Yang, Liju; Akin, Demir; Bashir, Rashid
- BIOCHEMICAL OXYGEN-DEMAND; MICROMECHANICAL CANTILEVER; LISTERIA-MONOCYTOGENES; BACTERIAL METABOLISM; FORCE MICROSCOPE; BIOSENSOR; SENSORS; DNA; SYSTEMS; MICROCANTILEVER
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF RAPID METHODS AND AUTOMATION IN MICROBIOLOGY, v.15, no.1, pp.1 - 32
- In recent years, the areas of Bio-Microelectromechanical Systems (BioMEMS) and nanotechnology have gained a high level of prominence and have become almost inseparable with biological applications including detection, diagnostics, therapeutics and tissue engineering. This article reviews some of the current state-of-the-art interdisciplinary research from these fields, especially focusing on rapid detection of pathogens and microorganisms, a critical area of importance to food safety, clinical diagnostics and related applications.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.