Functionalized one-dimensional devices and their interconnections
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Functionalized one-dimensional devices and their interconnections
- Kim, Hajin; Chung, HJ; Lee, J; Kuk, Y
- Fullerence; ID Q-dot; Nanotube
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.42, no., pp.S134 - S136
- The current CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) technology faces technical and economic difficulty in further miniaturization. Some predict that 1-dimensional structures may be used as alternative functional devices. New device structures may include 3-terminal field-effect transistors or quantum wells aligned in a 1-dimensional chain. We propose a method for constructing self-assembled, multiple quantum dots of < 10 nm in a semiconducting carbon nanotube, causing a spatial modulation of the band gap. We explain the limits of the current CMOS logic and suggest possible improvement.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.