Direct observation of localized defect states in semiconductor nanotube junctions
Cited 88 times inCited 81 times in
- Direct observation of localized defect states in semiconductor nanotube junctions
- Kim, Hajin; Lee, J; Kahng, SJ; Son, YW; Lee, SB; Lee, CK; Ihm, J; Kuk, Y
- SCANNING TUNNELING MICROSCOPE; CARBON NANOTUBES; TIGHT-BINDING; INTRAMOLECULAR JUNCTIONS
- Issue Date
- AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, v.90, no.21, pp. -
- Scanning tunneling microscopy of semiconductor-semiconductor carbon nanotube junctions with different band gaps was studied. Characteristic features of the wave functions at different energy levels were exhibited in the atomically resolved scanning tunneling microscopy. The experimental observations in terms of the pentagon-heptagon defects in the junction were interpreted.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.