Functionalized one-dimensional wires and their interconnections
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Functionalized one-dimensional wires and their interconnections
- Kim, Hajin; Chung, HJ; Lee, J; Lee, SJ; Choi, BY; Song, YJ; Kuk, Y
- Interconnections; One-dimensional functional devices; Scanning tunneling microscope
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.42, no.7B, pp.4780 - 4782
- Many device scientists believe that current Ultra Large Scale Integration (ULSI) technology will face technical and economic difficulties in further miniaturization. It has been proposed that 1-dimensional (1-D) transistors with connecting wires and three-dimensionally stacked structures may replace current field effect transistors with planar integration structures. We propose a new scheme to fabricate and integrate 1-D active devices. As a first step, we show the way to form 1-D wires with spatially variable electronic structures and the way to characterize them.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.