Adhesion enhancement of norbornene polymers with lithocholate substituents for 193-nm resists
Cited 6 times inCited 4 times in
- Adhesion enhancement of norbornene polymers with lithocholate substituents for 193-nm resists
- Kim, JB; Jang, Ji-Hyun; Ko, JS; Choi, JH; Lee, BW
- 193-nm resist; Lithocholic acid; Norbornene
- Issue Date
- NATURE PUBLISHING GROUP
- POLYMER JOURNAL, v.36, no.1, pp.18 - 22
- Norbornene copolymers having derivatives of lithocholic acid were synthesized as matrix polymers for 193-nm lithography. Norbornene with a succinic acid ester group was introduced into the matrix polymers in order to improve adhesion to a silicon substrate without causing cross-linking during the post-exposure bake process. Dry-etching resistances of the polymers to CF4-reactive ion etching are comparable to that of poly(4-hydroxystyrene), a typical matrix resin for 248-nm lithography. The resists formulated with the polymers gave 0.15 μm line and space patterns at a dose of 14 mJ/cm2 using an ArF excimer laser stepper and a standard 2.38 wt% tetramethylammonium hydroxide aqueous solution.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.