Spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels transferred onto Si substrates
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels transferred onto Si substrates
- Yang, Yun-Suk; Um, Doo-Seung; Lee, Youngsu; Shin, JaeKyun; Chang, Joonyeon; Koo, Hyun Cheol; Ko, Hyunhyub; Kim, Hyunhyub
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS EXPRESS, v.7, no.9, pp.1 - 4
- We investigate the electrical spin injection and detection in In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembranes, which are originally grown on InP substrates and subsequently heterogeneously integrated on SiO2/Si substrates via a transfer printing technique. Through local and nonlocal spin valve measurements employing the In0.53Ga0.47As nanomembrane channels on SiO2/Si substrates, we successfully observe the electrical detection of spin injection from Ni81Fe19ferromagnetic metal electrodes into the channels. Furthermore, nonlocal spin valve signals are detected up to T = 300K without mixing with anisotropic magnetoresistance, which is evidently verifi ed by observing a memory effect.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.