Electrochemical effect of coating layer on the separator based on PVdF and PE non-woven matrix
Cited 15 times inCited 15 times in
- Electrochemical effect of coating layer on the separator based on PVdF and PE non-woven matrix
- Lee, YM; Choi, Nam-Soon; Lee, JA; Seol, WH; Cho, KY; Jung, HY; Kim, JW; Park, JK
- Coated separator; Phase inversion; Poly(vinyl acetate); Poly(vinylidene fluoride); Polyethylene non-woven matrix; Rechargeable lithium battery
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.146, no.1-2, pp.431 - 435
- The coated separator was prepared by coating poly(vinyl acetate) (PVAc) on the surface of the novel separator based on poly(vinylidene fluoride) (PVdF) and polyethylene (PE) non-woven matrix. The ionic conductivity of the coated separator was 1.1 × 10-3 S cm-1 at 25 °C, a little higher than that of bare separator. The coated separator showed smoother surface morphology and better adhesion property toward electrodes, and thereby it resulted in lower total resistance than the bare separator. The discharge capacity of the unit cell with coated separator at C/2 rate was maintained at about 84% of the theoretical capacity, which is quite higher than that of the unit cell with the bare separator.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.