Zirconium complexes with the new ancillary diamido ligand 2,2′-ethylenebis(N,N′-(triisopropylsilyl)anilinido)2-: Syntheses, structures, and living α-olefin polymerization activities
Cited 100 times inCited 106 times in
- Zirconium complexes with the new ancillary diamido ligand 2,2′-ethylenebis(N,N′-(triisopropylsilyl)anilinido)2-: Syntheses, structures, and living α-olefin polymerization activities
- Jeon, YM; Park, Soojin; Heo, J; Kim, K
- METALLOCENE METHYLALUMINOXANE CATALYSTS; ETHYLENE POLYMERIZATION; CRYSTAL-STRUCTURES; TITANIUM; METAL; DERIVATIVES; HAFNIUM; CL
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANOMETALLICS, v.17, no.15, pp.3161 - 3163
- Using the new ancillary ligand 2,2'-ethylenebis(N,N'-(triisopropylsilyl)anilinido) ((EBTP)-P-i, 1), the zirconium complexes ((EBTP)-P-i)ZrCl2 (2) and ((EBTP)-P-i)-ZrMe2 (3) have been prepared. X-ray crystal structures and H-1 NMR spectra of 2 and 3 reveal that they both have a C-2-symmetric conformation. Complexes 2, activated by MAO, and 3, activated by either MAO or B(C6F5)(3) are good catalysts for the polymerization of terminal olefins. In. particular, the polymerization of 1-hexene catalyzed by 3/B(C6F5)(3) at low temperature is living.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.