Study on energy band of InGaN/GaN self-assembled quantum dots by deep level transient spectroscopy
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Study on energy band of InGaN/GaN self-assembled quantum dots by deep level transient spectroscopy
- Kim, EK; Kim, JS; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Kim, HJ; Yoon, E
- deep-level transient spectroscopy; quantum dot; energy level; InGaN; GaN; capture barrier
- Issue Date
- JAPAN SOC APPLIED PHYSICS
- JAPANESE JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS PART 1-REGULAR PAPERS BRIEF COMMUNICATIONS & REVIEW PAPERS, v.44, no.7B, pp.5670 - 5672
- The use of deep level transient spectroscopy (DLTS) for the analysis of energy band of InGaN/GaN self assembled quantum dots (QDs) was described. The QDs were grown on Al2O3 substrates by self-assembled method using metal-organic chemical vapor deposition system. The density of the QDs was found to be 7.0 × 109 cm-2, which was confirmed by atomic force microscope measurement. From the Arrhenius plot, the apparent activation energy and the emission cross section by the carrier emission process of QD-related levels were extracted 0.37 eV from the conduction band edge and 1.13 × 10-16 cm2, respectively.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.