Nitride-organic semiconductor hybrid heterostructures for optoelectronic devices
Cited 5 times inCited 0 times in
- Nitride-organic semiconductor hybrid heterostructures for optoelectronic devices
- Kim, Hyunjin; Dang, Cuong; Song, Yoon-Kyu; Zhang, Qiang; Patterson, William; Nurmikko, A. V.; Kim, K. K.; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Han, Jung
- Heterostructures; Nitride semiconductors; Organic semiconductor; Organic thin films; Thin-film materials; Transport across
- Issue Date
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Physica Status Solidi (C) Current Topics in Solid State Physics, v.4, no.7, pp.2411 - 2414
- We explore hybrid gallium nitride-organic semiconductors as composite layered thin film materials and report on initial results of fundamental studies of carrier transport across a junction composed of InGaN and selected organic thin films, with the eventual application goal towards versatile optoelectronic devices.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.