Fabrication of highly ordered silicon oxide dots and stripes from block copolymer thin films
Cited 85 times inCited 86 times in
- Fabrication of highly ordered silicon oxide dots and stripes from block copolymer thin films
- Park, Soojin; Kim, Bokyung; Wang, Jia-Yu; Russell, Thomas P.
- TEMPLATES; ARRAYS; NANOSTRUCTURES; LITHOGRAPHY; POLYSTYRENE; ORIENTATION; TEMPERATURE; PATTERNS; GROWTH
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.20, no.4, pp.681 - 685
- A general route to fabricate highly ordered arrays of nanoscopic silicon oxide dots and stripes (see figure) from block copolymer thin films is described. Poly (styrene-b-4-vinylpyridine) thin films with cylindrical microdomains oriented normal and parallel to the surface were used as templates for the fabrication of nanoscopic silicon oxide, with polydimethylsiloxane as the inorganic precursor.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.