Monitoring biomimetic platinum nanocluster formation using mass spectrometry and cluster-dependent H-2 production
Cited 27 times inCited 25 times in
- Monitoring biomimetic platinum nanocluster formation using mass spectrometry and cluster-dependent H-2 production
- Kang, Sebyung; Lucon, Janice; Varpness, Zachary B.; Liepold, Lars; Uchida, Masaki; Willits, Debbie; Young, Mark; Douglas, Trevor
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.47, no.41, pp.7845 - 7848
- Matter of size: Platinum nanocluster formation inside protein cages (LiDps protein) was monitored by noncovalent mass spectrometry. The Pt clusters catalyze hydrogen formation in presence of an iridium photosensitizer (PS; see scheme, TEOA = triethanolamine), and their catalytic activity depends on the cluster size. (Chemical Equation Presented)
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.