Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of a yedU gene product from Escherichia coli
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of a yedU gene product from Escherichia coli
- Kim, OG; Kim, IK; Kim, GH; Ko, JS; Park, C; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Kang, SO; Lee, HS; Cha, SS
- Issue Date
- ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION D-BIOLOGICAL CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, v.58, no.7, pp.1217 - 1219
- A yedU gene product with a molecular mass of 31 kDa is a hypothetical protein with no known function. The protein was purified and crystallized at 296 K. X-ray diffraction data have been collected to 2.3 Angstrom using synchrotron radiation. The crystals belong to the primitive orthorhombic system, with unit-cell parameters a = 50.56, b = 63.45, c = 168.02 Angstrom. The asymmetric unit contains two monomers of the protein, with a corresponding V-M of 2.25 Angstrom(3) Da(-1) and a solvent content of 44.84%.
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.