Photoswitchable NHC-promoted ring-opening polymerizations
Cited 13 times inCited 11 times in
- Photoswitchable NHC-promoted ring-opening polymerizations
- Neilson, Bethany M.; Bielawski, Christopher W.
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.48, pp.5453 - 5455
- The UV-induced photocyclization of a dithienylethene-annulated N-heterocyclic carbene precatalyst enabled photoswitchable ring-opening polymerizations of epsilon-caprolactone and delta-valerolactone. The polymerizations proceeded efficiently in ambient light, however UV irradiation attenuated the reaction rate (k(amb)/kUV = 59). Subsequent visible light exposure reversed the photocyclization and restored catalytic activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.